Superyacht directory Yachting Pages celebrated its 10th anniversary at the Antibes Yacht Show (AYS) this year, the town in which all began in 2003.
Steve Crowe, founder and MD of this leading superyacht media company, said, “It was great to be back in the IYCA tent this year, welcoming friends old and new and generating a buzz around our eye-catching new 2013-2014 directories. The 2013-2014 books are housed in a striking silver box set to mark the big ten. Our hand-delivery service to superyachts, ports, marinas, shipyards and local land-based business will commence imminently – I’m heading to the Mediterranean myself to be sure the books get on to the boats.”
The UK-based company isn’t only a directory publisher – it’s behind the indispensable Superyacht Owners’ Guide (SYOG); runs the Riviera’s premier hand-delivery service to superyachts between Marseilles and Livorno; and is just preparing the launch of its latest project, Yachting Pages Refit handbook. Here are ten facts about Yachting Pages in its tenth year of successful international trading.
• 19% more customers than in 2012
• Yachting Pages Refit book launches this September
• Web traffic up 63% on last year – with an upgrade due this summer
• Great success at AYS and looking forward to Cannes and Monaco
• Sixth Superyacht Owners’ Guide (SYOG) to launch at Monaco 2013
• Hand-delivered to over 102 countries in 2013
• Over 61,000 copies to be distributed worldwide
• Your number one choice for B2B and B2C marketing expertise
• Yachtingpages.com is the best way to search the superyacht industry
• Leading superyacht print directory with over 12,000 listings
Discussing Yachting Pages Refit at the Antibes Yacht Show, James, First Officer of SY Sussuro (49.5m), said, “I think this will be a really useful guide, especially for yachts with no management company. It’s a great idea, the layouts look perfect and the information will be handy for captains.”
Click on pictures to enlarge
Please share with your friends - Sharing is caringTweet